Admission Procedure for session 2019-2020
Collect Prospectus / Registration kit from admission office
The Prospectus / Registration kit may be purchased from the admission office from Monday Saturday between 09:00 am to 03:00 pm & Sunday between 09:00 am to 02:00 pm.
Selections for classes Nursery shall be done on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test. The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated to you at the time of Registration by paying 1000/-(500 for cost of brochure and 500 for registration)
For Class II onward the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal.
Minimum Age as on 31st March, 2019
- 3 years for Nursery Class
- 4 years for K.G. Class
- 5 years for 1st Class
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazetted officer
- Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
- For class II and above, previous 3 yrs report card is mandatory.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- From Class – II onward, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school.
- Once admission has been offered, no refund on any account whatsoever shall be entertained.
- Kindly contact the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
ADMISSION OFFICE ADDRESS
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL SIRSA
#Hissar Road, Sirsa, Haryana
Mob No.: 8689050487/88/86/84/85