ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Delhi Public School, Sirsa, is a premier co-educational school established under the aegis of the prestigious Delhi Public School Society, which has one of largest chains of CBSE schools in India and has a global network of over 130 schools all around the world. Delhi Public School, Sirsa turns a new chapter in the history of education in Haryana, which translates into easy access to better quality education for children in and around Sirsa. A co-educational English medium Day-cum-Residential school for students from Pre nursery to grade XII, DPS Sirsa is affiliated to the CBSE. Spread over an area of 10 acres in the pollution free green environs of Sirsa, DPS Sirsa aims to provide a conducive environment to stimulate the intellectual pursuits and holistic development of each child. Our campus is favorably situated away from the hustle and bustle of crowded city life and offers the perfect setting not only for the physical wellbeing but also for the harmonious development of the mind and spirit of our students. The school building is thoughtfully planned and built with a futuristic design. A refreshing and modern approach to teaching that employs the latest audio-visual and multimedia based teaching aids, coupled with spacious, well-ventilated classrooms with plenty of natural light make for a truly stimulating learning environment. The hostel (separate for boys and girls) has spacious, air-conditioned rooms with all amenities and is a welcoming home for our boarders.
The DPS Heritage – A tradition of Excellence
The Delhi Public School’s tradition of excellence in education goes back to the year 1949, when the first school was established at Mathura Road, New Delhi. Today with 127 schools in India and 21 in foreign countries such as Kuwait, UAE, Nepal, Singapore and many more, it is the most trusted public school brand in the country (Economic Times). It has come to be recognized throughout the academic world for its commitment to excellence and the name DPS has become synonymous with quality education. This phenomenal success of the Delhi Public Schools all over the world can be attributed to the vision and foresight of the pioneers; the total involvement of the management; the contribution of outstanding principals and an unmatched faculty. In addition, the centralized policies, decentralized administration, well designed instructional programmes and innovative school management systems have played a vital role in placing the DPS Schools on the forefront of the educational map of India and the World.
DPS SIRSA – TAKING THE TRADITION FORWARD
- DPS Sirsa is committed to maintaining respect for the individual and an outstanding faculty to foster independent thinking, creativity, responsibility and a strong sense of moral integrity.
- The school adopts a curriculum, which combines the best of available techniques, tried and tested across the country by various DPS Schools.
- Our campus complements the highest standards in education that DPS stands for and offers student friendly well designed learning spaces in accordance with environment consciousness.
- DPS Sirsa is dedicated to the noble mission and philosophy of the DPS society reflected in its motto “Service before Self”, a spirit that reflects a commitment to serve the society willingly, graciously and selflessly.
- Its multifarious activities, sports, games & several other initiatives, encourage children to grow & bloom with ‘confidence’ and ‘creativity’ as their watchwords.
- The school provides the facility for teaching three foreign languages, for the first time in Sirsa.
- We are committed to ensure that our children would eventually grow to become good human beings and responsible citizens of a global society with their roots embedded in Indian culture and values.